Description of the product group
- High thermally insulated 2-part window frame made of aluminium profiles with 60 mm front thickness all around. For inspection purposes, it would be possible to remove the internal part without tools. No connection elements are visible from the inside. The whole mechanism to swivel it open and the electrical drive are covered integrated in the frame profiles, extremely smoothly running and with low power requirement it is very economic.
- Linear guiding mounted on ball casters with fittings made of stainless steel lift the lamella from the sealing and swivel the bottom of the lamella open to the outside. Wear due to relative movement of abrading sealing lips has been excluded.
- The 2 sealing levels are formed overlapping. The corresponding horizontal level drains the vertical level downward. Water on the external sealing level is directly deflected outside. Condensate on the internal sealing level is drained in the mullion / transom system by the clamping adapter below.
- The wing frame made of thermally separated aluminium profiles is only designed for 3-fold insulation glazing or panel filling.
- An individual brushless drive opens up to 4 sqm window surface depending on the installation position and on the geometry. Optionally, it would be possible to generate status signals OPENED/CLOSED or travel to defined intermediate positions.
- One motor for each window and ventilation group which synchronously drives each mullion via a transverse shaft and corner transmissions.
Front thickness from the inside
Profile depth about
Clamping thickness standard
Integrated fitting technique made of stainless steel
Tightness during driving rain according to EN 12208
Air tightness according to EN 12207
Wind load according to EN 12210
Sound protection Rw
Natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilators according to EN 12101-2
From 500 mm to 2.800 mm
Wide AK frame at least from 450 mm to max. 1.400 mm
Depending on the lamella height ranging up to 40 degrees
40 dB with standard glazing